Pump Top: White; for 8 oz., 16 oz., and 32 oz. Amber Glass Bottles and 8 oz. Blue Glass Bottles; 28-400 Neck Size
These pumps work well for dispensing lotions, liquid soaps, and creams. Fits perfectly on a 8, 16, and 32 oz. amber glass bottle; an 8 oz. blue glass bottle; or other bottles with a 28-400 neck size.
This large white plastic pump is the perfect dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. The pump is also conveniently equipped with a twist down lock for storage or travel. Stem may be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle as needed.
Size: Fits our 8 oz., 16 oz., and 32 oz. glass bottles, and similar bottles that have a 28-400 neck size.
Quantity: 1 large white pump. (Bottle not included.)
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe threads of bottle and pump with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- • Cut tube on the pump to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- • Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- • If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- • To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.