Pump Top: White; for 64 oz. Amber Glass Bottle; 38-400 Neck Size
This pump works well for dispensing lotions, liquid soaps, and creams. Fits perfectly on our 64 oz. glass bottle or other bottles with a 38-400 neck size.
This handy pump fits our 64 oz. amber glass bottle and is the ideal dispenser for lotions, liquid soaps, and other mixtures. The dip tube is 11" long but can be trimmed with scissors or a knife to fit your bottle.
Size: Fits our half-gallon amber glass jug and similar containers with a 38-400 neck size.
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe the threads of bottle and pump with a clean cloth to ensure that they are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- • Cut the tube on the pump at a 45° angle to 1/16" above the bottom of bottle.
- • Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- • If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from bottle, Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the water moves through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with tube in warm, clear water to rinse. Remove the tube from water and continue pumping until empty.
- • To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.