Replacement Cap: White Euro-style for Essential Oil Vial (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $1.62 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $1.53 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $1.44 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $1.35 each and save 25%
Need to replace a cap on an essential oil vial? Fits any standard 5, 10, 15, or 30 ml vial or any other bottle with a 18-415 neck size. Comes with a built-in orifice reducer to help control the amount of oil you dispense.
Do you need to replace a cap on one of your essential oils? This Euro-style white cap fits any standard 5, 10, 15, or 30 ml glass essential oil vial! The cap comes with the orifice reducer inside—it will pop into the vial as the top is put on.
Quantity: 6 caps.
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Size: Fits standard 5, 10, 15, or 30 ml glass essential oil vials.
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • After the oil is in the vial, twist on the Euro-cap clockwise. You should hear a little pop before it is completely tightened, indicating that the orifice reducer has been released into the opening of the bottle, ready for use.
- • The cap is also equipped with a seal that will break when opened (similar to that on a disposable water bottle).
- • Once all the oil is in and the cap is on, you may want to label the vial. You can purchase many different styles of preprinted labels to identify your oils.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or