The Primary Usage Guide, 2020 (10 Count)
- Buy 6 for $12.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 12 for $10.50 each and save 30%
- Buy 24 for $9.00 each and save 40%
You can take this concise pocket guide with you anywhere! Here you'll find common essential oils and blends for over 250 health conditions. Ideal for introducing your friends and prospects to Young Living® aromatherapy.
You can take this concise pocket guide with you anywhere! Here you'll find common essential oils and blends for over 250 health conditions. Ideal for introducing your friends and prospects to Young Living® aromatherapy. The back cover has space your contact information. Highly recommended.
The information in this booklet is condensed from the Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Please refer to the Reference Guide for additional information, research, and usage ideas.
Quantity: 10 booklets.
Pages: 64 pages.
Size: 3½" x 4¾" x ¼".
Abundant Health™, is a true third-party company that does not profit from the sales of essential oils, and is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by any essential oil company. We present this material as a third-party, unbiased presentation about oils and products sold by one of the leading essential oil suppliers and producers in the world. Product names throughout this book are trademarks or registered trademarks of Young Living® Essential Oils. Abundant Health™ is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Young Living® Essential Oils.
- An Introduction
- What essential oils are and how they can be applied and used therapeutically.
- Commonly Used Oils
- Popular single essential oils and their primary uses.
- Proprietary essential oil blends.
- Personal Usage Guide
- Essential oils and blends commonly used for hundreds of health conditions.
- Coordinating Foot and Hand Points
- Charts of points on the feet and hands for reflexology oil application.