The Essential Home: A Companion to the Reference Guide for Essential Oils
Live an essential oil lifestyle! Full-color photos illustrate every entry in sections on body care, crafts and kids, home and garden, and cooking. Great for gift-giving and as inspiration for DIY classes.
This lifestyle book complements the Reference Guide for Essential Oils with ideas on using essential oils every day. A great gift or resource for classes, marketing meetings, and home events. You'll get others buzzing about how essential oils can change their lives! The stunning visual presentation is packed with class ideas and recipes for body care, crafts, cooking, cleaning, gardening, diffuser blends, and children's activities.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- Essential Oil Basics
- Body Care
- Crafts & Kids
- Home & Garden
- Is it safe to ingest essential oils?
- What are the benefits of using essential oils in cooking?
- What oils can be used in cooking?
- How much oil do I substitute for herbs?
- Oil Substitution Guidelines
- Cooking with Essential Oils—Recipes
- Sides and Snacks