Ultrasonic Diffuser: Sophia
- Buy 6 for $24.47 each and save 2%
- Buy 12 for $20.97 each and save 16%
This sleek diffuser is a great way to disperse your desired essential oil or blend. An ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oils into a cool mist that preserves the oils' health benefits and humidifies the room.
This sleek diffuser is a great way to disperse your desired essential oil or blend! An ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oils into a cool mist that preserves the oils' health benefits and humidifies the room. With 3 lighting options, this diffuser can be used anytime—day or night—to suit any mood.
Quantity: 1 diffuser with power cord and measuring cup.
- • Humidifying and air purifying (while providing aromatherapy).
- • Quiet operation.
- • 3 light options (kaleidoscope cycle of red, yellow, green, blue, and purple LED lights; solid LED colored lights; no light).
- • 4 timer settings (30, 60, 120, and 180 minutes).
- • Auto shutoff mechanism (when water or time expires).
- • 90-day warranty.
- • AC100-240V, 50.60Hz/DC, 12V, 1000mA power input/output. (Plug adapter may be required outside the USA.)
Coverage: ~115 square feet.
Size: 4" x 5".
- • With diffuser unplugged, twist right and lift to remove the cover. Add 100 ml (~3.25 oz.) of water and 3–5 drops of essential oil.
- • Replace the cover. Line up the 2 dots on the right side and push down on the lid to lock in place. Plug in the adapter.
- • To turn on the diffuser, press the MIST button. Press it once to diffuse for 30 minutes, twice for 60 minutes, three times for 120 minutes, four times for 180 minutes, and five times for turning off the diffuser.
- • To change light modes, press the LIGHT button. Press it once to automatically cycle through all the colors, twice to stop it on a specific color light, and three times for turning off the light.
- • We recommend that you clean the diffuser after each use to avoid clogging and other problems. Empty the water and gently wipe the water tank to dry. Do not wash the device directly under the water tap.
There are many different diffusers on the market today, so it is important to know the differences so you can choose one that will work best for you.
When was the last time you cleaned your diffuser? To extend the life of your diffuser and keep it looking nice, we recommend cleaning it after every cycle. Use this simple cleaner to keep your diffuser clean and fresh.
"Therapeutic-grade essential oils affect the brain in positive ways. ..."