Rollerball "Men": Make & Take Workshop Kit
Roll-on blends are a unique way for new and experienced oil users to experience oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use.
Let the Rollerball™ "Men" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class on essential oils. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends (plus 1 beard oil). Ten roll-on blends: Camouflage (Hunting Blend), Feeling Fine (Mood Blend, Gentleman (Cologne Blend), Gnarly (Foot Relief), Go Time (Sensual Blend), Play Hard (Workout Relief), Razor Sharp (Shaving Relief), Relax Man (Calming Blend), Rumble (Stomach Relief), and Sawing Logs (Snoring Blend). Plus, a bonus Manly Man beard oil.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free beard oil to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete roll-on set of 10 perfectly!
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make 5 ml trial size samples during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- • 20 Postcard invitations.
- • 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- • 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof label (5 each roll-on/2 beard oil total).
- • 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- • Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- • Essential oils for blend recipes–bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, cassia, cedarwood, cinnamon, coriander, eucalyptus, fennel, frankincense, ginger, helichrysum, juniper, lavender, marjoram, melaleuca, lemongrass, lime, orange, patchouli, peppermint, petitgrain, sandalwood, thyme, and white fir.
- • Carrier oils—almond oil, Fractionated coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
- • 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops), Clear Glass Roll-on Vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- • 15 ml (½ oz; approx. 300 drops) Dropper Bottles.
- • Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- • Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- • Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case (optional for kit storage and transport).