#OverFlow, by Andrew and Cristy Jenkins, 2nd Edition
Two Young Living™ Platinum distributors focus on the concept of random effort versus concentrated effort. They explain that more effort is not necessarily better; rather, more effort in one direction is most effective.
"Our goal for our time together during the Overflow workshop . . . is to help you focus your efforts." In #OverFlow, Andrew and Cristy Jenkins focus on the concept of random effort versus concentrated effort. Their philosophy is that more effort is not necessarily better; rather, more effort in one direction is most effective.
- • Effective leadership of classes (and what you should accomplish when teaching them).
- • What to do when you get "stuck" and stop growing.
- • 2 programs that will accelerate your business.
- • Land mines versus launching pads (and how some scenarios can hinder you or accelerate you).
- • Tricks and tips from the trenches (and saving time by not repeating the authors' mistakes).
- • Leveraging the bonus structure of the compensation place to get paid more.
- • Free resources that get you rolling.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Size: 8½" x 11.
Andrew and Cristy Jenkins have been married and using natural remedies since 2001. They started using Young Living™ essential oils in 2013. After experiencing the benefits of these oils firsthand, they decided to build their business together. They have 9 children and love going on adventures as a family.