Rollerball "Oils of the Bible": Personal Gift Set
A unique, historical approach to using 8 essential oils referenced in the Bible, including 2 modern roll-on blends. Contains 10 vial and cap labels. Makes a beautiful gift.
A perfect gift to those who want to learn about essential oils, perfumes, ointments, and aromas that were used during biblical times! The beautiful booklet features an introduction to essential oils, a dilution guide, oil highlights with their biblical and modern day uses, and 2 exclusive 5 ml roll-on blend recipes.
The set also includes both vial labels and sticker tops for the 8 essential oils and 2 roll-on blends: Cassia, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Cypress, Frankincense, Myrrh, Oil of Joy, Oil of Prayer, Sandalwood, and Spikenard.
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Quantity: 1 booklet, 1 sheet with 10 labels and 10 sticker tops, and 1 envelope. (Roll-on vials not included.)
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- • Essential oils for blend recipes—bergamot, cassia, cedarwood, cinnamon, Clary sage, cypress, frankincense, jasmine, melissa, myrrh, orange, sandalwood, spikenard, and ylang ylang.
- • Fractionated coconut oil.
- • ⅙ oz. (5 ml, or 100 drops) roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- • Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- • Hard-shell Case for Roll-ons (optional for kit storage and transport).