Nasal Inhaler (6 Count)
- Buy 24 for $6.43 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for $6.06 each and save 15%
Take your oil aromas with you but leave the bottles at home! An inhaler slips easily into your pocket, purse, or travel bag.
Take your oil aromas with you but leave the bottles at home! These small, inexpensive inhalers slip easily into your pocket, purse, or travel bag. Ideal for giving with samples of an essential oil or a blended aroma. Optional shrink-wrap sleeves are included.
Quantity: 6 white, plastic nasal inhalers with shrink-wrap sleeves.
Size: ¾" x 2½".
- Identify assembly parts.
- Put 5–15 drops of essential oil on the absorbent wick.
- Place the wick in the inhaler.
- Insert the base into the bottom of the inhaler and press firmly in place.
- Screw the cover on the inhaler for storage.
- Optional: Adhere a 2" x 2" label to the cover with the oil or blend name and a note on how to use the inhaler.
- Optional: Place the inhaler assembly in a shrink-wrap sleeve and seal it using a heat gun or blow dryer.
- To use, remove the shrink-wrap sleeve and then unscrew and remove the cover. Place the hole on top of the inhaler near the nostrils and inhale. Replace the cover when not in use.
For more information about our plastic containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.
Inhaling essential oils can help students in their studies. Here are 6 different blends to promote mental clarity, energy boost, calming, and more!