pH Test Paper Roll with Dispenser and Color Chart (15 ft.)
- Buy 12 for $7.65 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $7.23 each and save 15%
- Buy 36 for $6.80 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for $6.38 each and save 25%
This test paper is well suited for in-vitro testing of pH levels for both urine and saliva.
This test paper is well suited for in-vitro testing of pH levels for both urine and saliva. The paper is very easy to use. This paper tests for pH levels between 5.5 and 8.0 in either 0.2 or 0.3 increments. This same test paper retails for more than $14.00 at local health food stores.
Quantity: 1 dispenser with a 15' roll of pH test paper.
Size: ~2" x 2" x ½".
- • Pull out and tear off a couple inches of the paper.
- • Dip the paper in either the urine or saliva sample and shake off the excess fluids.
- • After just a few seconds, you can match the paper strip with the color chart and easily see your pH level.
Note: The neutral pH level for water is 7.0. However, the neutral pH level for testing urine and saliva are lower due to the extra elements contained in the fluids. According to Reams Biological Theory of Ionization (RBTI), the ideal pH level for both urine and saliva is 6.4. Therefore, any reading less than 6.4 is more acidic and any reading above 6.4 is more alkaline.