Ultrasonic Diffuser: Avante Artisan
This handcrafted porcelain diffuser has a stunning crackle finish, tea-stained glaze, and contemporary shape. The ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oil into a cool mist while preserving all of the essential oils' health benefits.
This handcrafted porcelain diffuser has a stunning crackle finish, tea-stained glaze, and contemporary shape. It is a beautiful decor item that adds humidity to the air and disperses aroma throughout the room. The ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oil into a cool mist while preserving all of the essential oils' health benefits. With 16 different lighting options, this diffuser can be used anytime day or night and to suit any mood.
Quantity: 1 Avante diffuser and 1 power cord.
- • Handcrafted porcelain by skilled artisans.
- • 3 mist options for aroma intensity (high for 4 hours, low or intermittent for 8 hours).
- • 16 light options (varying warm white, flickering lights, 13 LED colors, or no light).
- • Proprietary polymer water reservoir (protects diffuser from acidic oils).
- • Humidifying benefits (while providing aromatherapy).
- • Auto shutoff mechanism (when water runs out).
- • 2.4MHz vibration frequency (produces smaller, finer water and oil particles).
- • 1-year warranty.
Coverage: 355 square feet
Size: 7½" x 11".
- • With diffuser unplugged, remove the porcelain exterior and the top part of the top polymer cover. Add 4 oz. (120 ml) of water and 4–5 drops of essential oil.
- • Replace both the polymer and porcelain covers, and plug in the diffuser.
- • To turn on the diffuser, press the button engraved with an oil drop image. Press it once for diffusing on high mode, twice for low mode, three times for intermittent mode, and four times for turning off the diffuser.
- • To change light modes, press the button engraved with a sun image. Press it once for a warm white light, twice for a dimmer white light, three times for a flickering light, and four times for turning off the light.
- • To change to LED color modes, make sure the light is off and then hold down the light button for two seconds. The colors will automatically cycle through. Or to choose one color, repeatedly press down on the light button until you see the desired color. To turn the light off, hold the light button down for 2 seconds.
- • It is recommended that you clean the diffuser after 8 hours of use to avoid clogging and other problems. Use a Q-tip to gently swab the bottom of the water reservoir. Rinse the reservoir with water.
With so many diffusers on the market today, so it is important to know the differences so you can choose one that will work best for you.
When was the last time you cleaned your diffuser? To extend the life of your diffuser and keep it looking nice, we recommend cleaning it after every cycle. Use this simple cleaner to keep your diffuser running smoothly.
Therapeutic-grade essential oils affect the brain in positive ways. Find out how!