Dropper Cap Assembly: 2 oz. Bottles; 20-400 Neck Size
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
This dropper cap allow you to control essential oil flow when applying, transferring, mixing, or diluting oils or blends. Fits perfectly on a 2 oz. amber or blue glass bottle and on other bottles with a 20-400 neck size.
This dropper fits our 2 oz. amber and blue bottles. Pre-assembled for your convenience, glass droppers save you time and oil. They help you control how much oil you add to a blend and make filling capsules a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb—particularly when using myrrh or citrus oils—store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.
Quantity: 1 pre-assembled, 3-piece dropper cap assembly that includes a glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole.
Neck: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Size: Fits our 2 oz. amber or blue glass bottles.
- • To use the dropper, simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself.