Dropper Cap Assemblies for 5 ml or 2 dram Vials (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for $3.24 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $3.06 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $2.88 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $2.70 each and save 25%
This dropper cap allows you to control essential oil when applying, transferring, mixing, or diluting oils and blends. Fits perfectly on a 5 ml amber essential oil vial, 2 dram essential oil vial, or other vials with a 18-400 or 18-415 neck size.
Increase the utility of your 5 ml or 2 dram vial by adding a convenient dropper cap! Features a curved tip dropper and black top. Pre-assembled for your convenience, this glass dropper will save you time and oil by controlling how much you add to a blend or capsule.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.
Quantity: 6 pre-assembled, 3-piece dropper cap assemblies that includes a glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole.
- • To use the dropper, simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase blank labels to customize and print yourself or preprinted rectangle labels and circle labels.