Drop Magazine: Summer Edition, Vol. 2
"Create calm" in your daily life with the second edition of Drop, a colorful quarterly about using essential oils for wellness, mindfulness, daily living, and creative crafts.
"Create calm" in your life with Drop, a colorful quarterly about using essential oils for wellness, mindfulness, daily living, and creative crafts. From essential oil highlights to yoga and meditation tips, and from DIY skincare product recipes to craft tutorials, Drop brings the latest information and ideas to new and experienced oil users alike.
This second edition of Drop includes these exciting topics: hosting a hexagonal shelf crafting party (template included), folding your own origami stars with step-by-step instructions (fun paper included), mixing up a delicious hummus dip and other picnic recipes, making an outdoor survival blends kit (labels included), creating an all-natural skin care regimen (labels included), and dressing up your diffuser (template included).
- • Essential-oil highlights, yoga and meditation tips, a summer must-have checklist, diffuser blends, scrumptious recipes with essential oils, and more.
- • Unique craft tutorials.
- • Perforated pages that fit 8" x 10" frames for display at a classes, parties, and meetings.
- • Extra pages of special content: custom origami paper with instructions, diffuser cover craft cutouts, hexagon shelf template, chakras and affirmation cards, coloring page, and recipe labels.
- • Premium paper for a luxurious feel.
- • Hand-painted illustrations and original graphics.
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Quantity: 1 magazine with custom labels.
Publication: 2018, Volume 2.
Size: 8" x 10".
Wish on a Star
Star Craft Paper
"Dewdrops and Sunshine" Diffuser Blend
Rose Oil Highlight
5 Benefits of Diffusing Essential Oil
Paper Flower Template
Diffuser Cover Instructions
Lavender Oil Highlight
Essential Oil Skincare Regimen
Diffusion Case Study
Yoga and Meditation with Essential Oils
Camping with Essential Oils
Chamomile Oil Comparison
Hexagon Shelf Party
Party Refreshment: Hummus
Party Activity: Hexagonal Shelves
Party Drink: Citrus Burst Punch