4 dram Vial: Amber Glass with Dropper Cap (6 Count)
Since the dropper cap allows you to control amounts, this small glass bottle works well for diluting, mixing, and dispensing blends and massage oils. The amber color helps protect contents from UV light.
This vial is convenient for making blends or for diluting an essential oil to be used on children. The dark amber color protects contents from damaging UV light, while the glass dropper allows you to control how much oil you are applying or adding to a blend. Use it to fill capsules in a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.
Quantity: 6 dropper bottles with glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps with holes.
Volume: 4 drams—½ oz., or 1 Tbsp. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 18-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Size: ¾" x 4".
- • Locate the dropper assembly parts: glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole.
- • Insert the wide end of the glass pipette into the open end of the rubber bulb
- • Connect the 3 pieces: Take the plastic cap and insert the bulb with the glass pipette through the hole in the cap (with the threads down surrounding the glass). Pull the rubber bulb end through the hole until you feel it pop securely into place.
- • To use the dropper, simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase blank labels to customize and print yourself or preprinted rectangle labels and circle labels.