Pump Top: Black; for 4 oz. Blue Glass and 2, 4, 8 oz. Plastic Bottles; 24-410 Neck Size
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
This pump works well for dispensing lotions, liquid soaps, and creams. Fits perfectly on a 4 oz. blue glass bottle; a 2, 4, or 8 oz. plastic bottle; or other bottles with a 24-410 neck size.
This black plastic pump is the perfect dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. Conveniently equipped with a twist-down lock for storage or travel. The stem can be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle.
Size: Fits our 4 oz. blue glass bottles; our 2, 4, and 8 oz. plastic bottles; and other bottles using a 24-400 or 24-410 closure.
(Click here to view other glass bottles and tops with the same neck size. Click here to view plastic bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe the threads of bottle and pump with a clean cloth to ensure that they are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- • Cut the tube on the pump at a 45° angle to 1/16" above the bottom of bottle.
- • Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- • If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from bottle, Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the water moves through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with tube in warm, clear water to rinse. Remove the tube from water and continue pumping until empty.
- • To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or