8 oz. Bottle: White Plastic with Black Trigger Sprayer
This plastic spray bottle is ideal for cleaning sprays, perfumes, spritzers, floral waters, body sprays, or other liquid creations. The trigger sprayer comes with a locking tab.
This plastic spray bottle features a unique misting trigger sprayer that makes it easy to dispense your favorite perfume, spritzer, floral water, body spray, or other liquid creation! Locks for traveling.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, this spray top is not guaranteed when used with essential oils. However, many customers have found that it seems to work better than fine-mist pump sprayers.
Quantity: 1 white plastic bottle with black trigger sprayer.
Volume: 8 fl. oz.—1 c., ~240 ml.
Neck: 24-410. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure that they are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- • Cut tube on spray top to about 1/16" above bottom of bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- • Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- • If sprayer becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the sprayer a few times until the warm soapy water begins to come through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the tube in warm, clear water to rinse out. Remove the tube from water and continue spraying until it is empty.
- • To unlock/lock the child-proof locking mechanism, press in the button located at the base of the sprayer.
For more information about our plastic containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.
This essential oil detangler is easy to make and helps you comb through tangled hair without pain.
This is a basic, natural room freshener recipe that you can easily customize to create your desired scent!
Clean your house with an all-natural spray that leaves it smelling fantastic!
We sure love our pets, but dogs and cats are notorious for scratching and chewing up furniture, carpet, and everything else. Have you tried using essential oils to keep them away?