Calibrated Dropper Cap Assemby: 15 ml Essential Oil Vials; 18-415 Neck Size (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $4.05 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $3.83 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $3.60 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $3.38 each and save 25%
Calibrated measurements at .25, .50, .75, and 1.0 ml.to control the amount when applying, transferring, mixing, or diluting oils or blends.
This dropper fits our 15 ml blue glass vials, as well as some other 15 ml vials. Pre-assembled for your convenience, it is calibrated with measurements at .25, .50, .75, and 1.0 ml for controlling how much oil you add to a blend. Also makes filling a capsule easy.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb—particularly when using myrrh or citrus oils—store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.
Quantity: 6 pre-assembled, 3-piece dropper cap assembly that includes a calibrated glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole.
- • To use the dropper, simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself.