Rollerball™ "Outdoor": Make & Take Workshop Kit
Add essential oil roll-on remedies to your outdoor supplies and enjoy your adventures!
Let the Rollerball™ "Outdoor" Make & Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class on essential oils. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience oils. They are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people with 6 roll-on blends and 4 spray blends. Roll-on blends: Bite Me (Bite and Sting Relief), Chapped (Lip Blend), Pollen (Seasonal Relief), Sweat (Cooling Blend), Take a Hike (Muscle Blend), and Waves (Motion Blend). Spray Blends: On Fire (After Sun Relief), Ouch (Wound Relief), Three Leaf (Skin Relief), and Tick Me Off (Pest Blend). A Quick Dilution Guide outlines recommended dilution ratios. Space provided for notes.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make 5 ml trial size samples during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof labels (5 of each recipe).
- 10 Complete sets of 10 moisture-proof labels (100 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- • Essential oils for blend recipes–basil, cedarwood, cypress, eucalyptus, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, helichrysum, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, marjoram, melaleuca, myrrh, patchouli, peppermint, Roman chamomile, spearmint, and thyme.
- • Carrier oils—fractionated coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and witch hazel.
- • Other—aloe vera gel, apple cider vinegar, distilled water, and honey.
- • 10 ml (⅓ oz.) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- • 15 ml (½ oz.) spray bottles.
- • Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- • Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).