Rollerball "Teachers": Make & Take Workshop Kit
Features 10 ml roll-on blends specially formulated for a teacher's physical, mental, and emotional support—plus a 2 oz. bonus whiteboard spray.
Let the Rollerball™ "Teachers" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class on essential oils. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends (plus 1 bonus spray). Ten roll-on blends: Calm Teacher, Class Chaos, Happy Teacher, Lesson Plans, Queasy Teacher, Rested Teacher, Rise & Shine, Think Summer, Timeout, and Well Teacher. Plus, a bonus Clean Slate spray.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete roll-on set of 10 perfectly!
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make 5 ml trial size samples during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- • 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- • 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof labels.
- • 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- • 2 lid stickers sheets
- • Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- • Essential oils for blend recipes–basil, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, coriander, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, orange, oregano, patchouli, peppermint, Roman chamomile, rosemary, sandalwood, spearmint, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
- • Carrier oils—Fractionated coconut oil.
- • 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops), Clear Glass Roll-on Vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- Distilled water.
- White vinegar.
- • 2 oz. spray bottle.
- • Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- • Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- • Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case (optional for kit storage and transport).