"Essentially Well: A Make & Take Workshop Kit"
The "Essentially Well" Make & Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start when planning a basic, introductory class. Topics include stomach aches, respiratory problems, head aches, sore throats, and much more.
If you want to cover all the health basics with roll-on blends, the "Essentially Well: A Make & Take Workshop Kit" is for you. Developed with a certified reflexologist and aromatherapist, the kit presents 10 blends: Defense, Energy, Head, Muscle, Respiratory, Romance, Seasonal, Sleep, Stomach, and Throat. Also, 1 bonus Calm blend recipe is included.
Your packet contains all the paper materials you need to host up to 10 people who can make up to 10 wellness blends: invitations, table tent recipe cards, foot reflexology charts, recipe sheets, and waterproof vial labels. An 11th label set enables you to make up a sample set ahead of time for your guests to experience. A handy sheet of instructions and tips gives suggestions for conducting your class. (Related items for purchase separately include the more detailed "Reflexology Using Essential Oils" Tear Pad" and "Essentially Well" Lid Stickers. Also, our Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete set of vials perfectly!
Suggested class organization: Charge a flat fee of $5 per blend or a bulk rate, such as 5 for $20. Have enough vials on hands for those who want to make multiples. Attendees new to oils might receive a free roll-on blend of their choice, such as a less expensive "Head" or "Energy." Already enrolled guests could supply oils for themselves and new friends.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- • 20 - Postcard Invitations.
- • 10 - Table Tent Recipe Cards.
- • 10 - Recipe Sheets
- • 11 -Assorted Label Sheets (10 different labels per set).
- • 1 - Bonus Label Sheet (10 of same label).
- • 1 - Instructions & Tips Sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- • Essential oils for blends—basil, bergamot, black pepper, clary sage, eucalyptus, fennel, fir, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, marjoram, melalueca, oregano, peppermint, sandalwood, thyme, vetiver, wintergreen, and ylang ylang.
- • 10 ml (1/3 oz.) smooth glass, roll-on vials in Clear, Amber, Blue, or Purple (labels won't adhere well to swirled glass).
- • Carrier oils (in squeeze bottles, preferably).
- • Mini funnels and paper towels.
- • " Essentially Well" Lid Stickers (optional—fits all size vials).
- • "Reflexology Using Essential Oils" Tear Pad sheets (optional).
- • Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case (optional for kit storage and transport).