5 ml Vial: Amber Glass with Metal Roller and Black Cap (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $6.37 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for $6.02 each and save 15%
A handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on!
These amber glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! The dark amber color helps protect contents from damaging UV light. (Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Quantity: 6 amber glass vials, 6 stainless steel rollers, and 6 black caps.
Volume: 5 ml (~⅙ oz., or 1 t.) Container Size Comparison Chart
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.) You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Rectangle Labels.
1303 - Blank Clear Rectangle Labels.
1301 - Blank White Moisture-Resistant Polyester Rectangle Labels (for laser printers).
1305 - Blank White Moisture-Resistant Vinyl Rectangle Labels (for inkjet printers).
1308 - Blank White Circle Labels (for laser printers).