5/8 dram Sample Vial: Blue Glass with Orifice Reducer and Black Cap (6 Count)

Product ID: 9115

Regular Price: $6.30

Special Price $4.99

Availability: In stock

Product Description

Share small samples of essential oils, perfumes, and other aromatic liquids with these beautiful cobalt glass vials. The dark color helps protect the contents from damaging UV light.

Quantity: 6 blue glass vials with orifice reducers and black caps.

Volume: ⅝ dram, or ~½ tsp. (Container Size Comparison Chart)

Neck: 13-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)

Size: ⅝" x 1⅛"(with cap).

Directions:

1. • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
  2. • After the oil is in the vial, place the orifice reducer in the opening at the top of the vial, and push the orifice reducer down until fully inserted. If you have the 45-drop plastic pipettes to transfer oil, we recommend putting the oil in the bottle after putting the orifice reducer in.
  3. • To give information about the oil or blend, attach a Premium Sample Card.

Reviews

Review by:
I love my blue glass bottles.
(Posted on 1/30/2017)
Review by:
have used them in the past. They are great for traveling.
(Posted on 1/27/2017)
Review by:
Great for samples or mini kits
(Posted on 1/26/2017)
Review by:
Looking forward to setting up a little travel size kit of my favorite essential oils!
(Posted on 1/25/2017)
Review by:
These bottles are smaller than I thought... Which was my own fault for not researching more in depth prior to ordering. I cannot imagine what they would be good for other than samples to give other people.
(Posted on 1/24/2017)
Review by:
I bought these to use in my Essential Bags little bag that I take with me everywhere. These are similar to the other 5/8 vials you buy - but the color is cool. I recommend.
(Posted on 1/23/2017)
Review by:
great for sharing samples. Love the different color options
(Posted on 1/5/2017)

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register