1 dram Vial: Amber Glass with Orifice Reducer and Black Cap (12 Count)

Product ID: 9105K
$4.96
  • Buy 12 for $4.47 each
  • Buy 38 for $3.97 each

Availability: In stock

Product Description

These small glass vials are great for holding small amounts and samples of essential oils, floral waters, perfumes, and more.

Quantity: 6 amber glass vials with orifice reducers and black caps.

Volume: 1 dram—3.7 ml, or ¾ tsp. ( Container Size Comparison Chart)

Neck: 13-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)

Size: ½" x 1¾" (with cap).

Directions:

1. • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
  2. • You may want to label your vials. Try our preprinted rectangle labels and circle labels that work well with this product.

Reviews

Review by:
Everything arrived promptly and nothing was broken. These little bottles were just what I needed for DIY blends and diffuser blends. The prices are great and there are many products to choose from. I'm thankful for this company. (Posted on 1/25/2017)
Review by:
No problem with the vials.....like them and use them almost daily! (Posted on 1/24/2017)
Review by:
This is the only place I will get my bottles. The caps do not strip out like some other brands. I have turned a couple co-workers in to this site for their container needs as well. Great products, they ship orders quickly and I haven't had any issues or had to contact customer service for anything! (Posted on 1/23/2017)
Review by:
Received quickly, in perfect condition and product appeared as advertised (Posted on 1/19/2017)
Review by:
Great Bottles (Posted on 1/18/2017)
Review by:
The oils don't drip out, I have to shake the bottle and I know I'm not getting the amount I need.

Abundant Health says: Thank you for your feedback. If you experience an issue with your product, please contact Customer Service so that we can help you resolve your concern. (Posted on 1/17/2017)
Review by:
they look perfect for what I need. they shipped perfectly (Posted on 1/16/2017)
Review by:
Very happy with my purchase and customer service is fantastic. Would recommend. (Posted on 1/13/2017)
Review by:
Orificers should let the oil flow faster. I have a hard time getting it to come out. (Posted on 1/12/2017)
Review by:
Great size to use for samples. Go together easily. (Posted on 1/10/2017)

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register