5 ml Vial: Blue Glass with White Euro-style Cap and Orifice Reducer (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $8.10 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for $7.66 each and save 15%
A 5 ml vial perfect for dividing essential oils and blends into smaller bottles for travel or for generous samples. The blue color helps protect the contents from UV light. Comes with a built-in orifice reducer to help control the amount of oil you dispense.
This blue glass 5 ml bottle is ideal for dividing your favorite oils into smaller bottles for travel or for generous samples. The Euro-style cap comes with the orifice reducer inside— it will pop into the vial as the top is put on.
Note: Caps may vary slightly in style, and orifice reducers may vary in height per package.
Quantity: 6 glass vials with 6 Euro-style caps (combined with orifice reducers).
Volume: 5 ml, or 1 tsp.(Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • After the oil is in the vial, twist on the Euro-cap clockwise. You should hear a little pop before it is completely tightened, indicating that the orifice reducer has been released into the opening of the bottle, ready for use.
- • The cap is also equipped with a seal that will break when opened (similar to that on a disposable water bottle).
- • Once all the oil is in and the cap is on, you may want to label the vial. You can purchase many different styles of preprinted labels to identify your oils.