Dropper Cap Assembly: Gold-Rimmed; 15 ml Essential Oil Vials; 18-415 Neck Size (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $3.24 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for $3.06 each and save 15%
- Buy 96 for $2.40 each and save 33%
- Buy 144 for $2.25 each and save 38%
This dropper cap allows you to control the amount of essential oil when applying, transferring, mixing, or diluting oils or blends. Fits perfectly on a 15 ml blue essential oil vial and other vials with a 18-400 or 18-415 neck size.
This dropper fits our 15 ml blue glass vials, as well as some other 15 ml vials. Pre-assembled for your convenience, glass droppers save you time and oil. They help you control how much oil you add to a blend and make filling capsules a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb—particularly when using myrrh or citrus oils—store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.
Quantity: 6 pre-assembled, 3-piece dropper cap assembly that includes a glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole.
Size: This dropper fits our 15 ml blue glass vials perfectly. It can also be made to work with our 15 ml amber glass vials as well as other bottles with an 18-400 or 18-415 neck size, if you push the glass pipette slightly up into the bulb.
- • To use the dropper, simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself.