1/6 oz. Roll-on Vial: Swirled, Clear Glass with Black Cap (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $3.56 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for $3.37 each and save 15%
Roll-on vials are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils—simply smooth on as needed
This elegant swirled glass vial is a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! (The vial works best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Quantity: 6 glass roll-on vials with plastic roller ball fitments and black caps.
Volume: ⅙ fl. oz., or ~5 ml. (Size Comparison Chart)
- • Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles.You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press down firmly until securely connected, trying not to push directly on the roller ball itself. (Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.) For greater ease, use one of our plastic or metal essential oil keys.
- • Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- • Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label on the cap. (Labels will not adhere well to the swirled glass.) You can purchase preprinted or blank circle labels.
Try this roll-on blend—you'll be happy you did!