1/3 oz. Roll-on Vial: Clear Glass with Gemstone Roller and Black Cap (12 Count)
- Buy 12 for $14.79 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for $13.97 each and save 15%
Gemstone rollers can help improve well-being and promote energy and healing.
A clear glass vial is a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll on as needed! Gemstone rollers combined with essential oils can help improve well-being and promote energy and healing. Inherent energies of different stones offer various benefits. (This vial works best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Refer to our "Gemstone Properties" Chart for historical facts, uses, physical attributes, inherent energies, and chakras about each of the gemstones featured in this set.
- • Hematite—Absorbs negative energy, protects, and promotes grounding.
- • Carnelian—Restores vitality and motivation, stimulates creativity, and inspires courage.
- • Tiger's Eye—Focuses the mind, helps dispel fear and anxiety, stabilizes mood swings.
- • Rose Quartz—Restores trust and harmony in relationships and encourages unconditional love.
- • Amethyst—Balances and fosters confidence.
- • Sodalite—Promotes group effort and stimulates thought, logic, reason, and efficiency.
- • Green Aventurine—Attracts prosperity and success while enhancing empathy and cooperation.
- • Red Leopard Jasper—Encourages physical healing and detoxification.
- • Red Aventurine—Renews excitement and confidence in transforming desires, goals, and projects into reality.
- • Rainbow Fluorite—Protects, stabilizes, grounds, and harmonizes spiritual energy.
- • Brecciated Jasper—Decreases stress and increases mental clarity and organizational skills.
- • Crystal—Amplifies energy and conscious thought.
Quantity: 12 glass vials with 12 gemstone—1 of each stone, 12 roller ball inserts, and 12 black caps.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or ~10 ml. (Size Comparison Chart)
Size: ¾" x 3¼".
- • Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles.You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press down firmly until securely connected, trying not to push directly on the roller ball itself. (Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.) For greater ease, use one of our plastic or metal essential oil keys.
- • Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- • Once the oil is in the bottle and the roller is inserted, you may want to label the vial. Be sure to wipe off any excess oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase our preprinted or blank labels.
Try this roll-on blend—you'll be happy you did!