Reference Guide for Essential Oils Handbook, by Connie and Alan Higley, 2018
- Buy 12 for $14.99 each and save 6%
- Buy 36 for $11.99 each and save 25%
The perfect tool for new and experienced oil users alike, explaining what essential oils are, their many benefits, and how to use them.
NEW—Add an essential oil powerhouse to your library at a powerfully low price!
- • Convenient 8" x 8" size makes this go-to handbook a go-anywhere companion.
- • New design, images, and illustrations foster ease of understanding.
- • New "Essential Oil Basics" section explains what essential oils are and how they can be used. Simple, easy-to-understand language helps new oil users to learn and experienced users to share.
- • Newly designed "Single Oils" section facilitates understanding how favorite and new essential oils can be used. Includes typical uses, body systems affected, safety, application, blending/aroma types, and more.
- •"Oil Blends,” “Personal Care,” and “Supplements" sections provide the most important, user-relevant information.
- • "Personal Guide" section recommends oils and blends for over 400 different conditions. Includes details on application methods. Contains large entries for animals, emotions, and many other popular topics.
- • New "Everyday Essentials" section features tips and recipes for cooking, diffuser blends, roll-on remedies, green cleaning, and more.
- • All of the popular charts and step-by-step instructions from the Reference Guide for Essential Oils are here (Raindrop Technique, VitaFlex therapy, reflexology, auricular points, emotional release, etc.).
- • Great low price is perfect for gift giving!
The perfect tool for new and experienced oil users alike, explaining what essential oils are, their many benefits, and how to use them. Sections on "Single Oils" and “Oil Blends” outline therapeutic properties, common uses and application methods, blending or companion blends, safety data, and more. A complete "Personal Guide" recommends oils and application methods for over 400 different conditions, including entries on animals, emotions, and other trending topics. And, the new "Everyday Essentials" section features many different ways to incorporate essential oils in daily living: cooking tips and recipes, diffuser blends, roll-on remedies, and natural cleaning products, to name a few. You won't find a more concise yet comprehensive book anywhere.
Size: 8" x 8".
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Connie Higley has always held a fascination for natural healing methods, relying on herbs and herbal remedies for much of her life. She received her bachelor's degree in information management in 1989, developing her unique talent for organizing ideas and data. As a devoted mother, Connie became excited about essential oils when she learned about their therapeutic physical and emotional effects. In May, 1995, she met Pat Leatham, who shared notes she had compiled about essential oils. Connie helped Pat organize the information for themselves and their friends. Connie then went on to expand her research to create the Reference Guide for Essential Oils and other related publications. She and her husband, Alan Higley, now work together to help catalog and disseminate a growing body of knowledge about essential oils.
Essential Oil Basics
Personal Care Products