Treatment Pump Top: Black; for 1, 2 oz. Glass Bottles and 2, 4 oz. Plastic Bottles; 20-410 Neck Size
This black plastic treatment pump is the ideal dispenser for beard oils, thin lotions, and liquid soaps. Fits perfectly on a 1 and 2 oz. glass bottle; a 2 and 4 oz. plastic bottle; or other bottles with a 20-410 neck size.
This black plastic treatment pump is the ideal dispenser for beard oils, thin lotions, and liquid soaps. The tube may be trimmed with scissors to fit different bottle sizes. Fits our bottles with a 20-410 closure.
Size: Fits our 1 and 2 oz. glass bottles and our 2 and 4 oz. plastic bottles, as well as other bottles with a 20-410 neck size. (Click here to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure they are clean and dry.
- • Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- • Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- • If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm, clear water and press several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.