Being the Starfish: Six Principles for Shattering the Network Marketing Stereotype, by Neal Anderson, 2nd Edition
If you put the six principles in this book into motion, you will shatter the stereotype of network marketing, make a great income, and love what you do because you have confidence in what you do.
"The problem with [selling] is the focus. The motive is often to achieve a quota, win a trip or a car, or appease a pest of an upline leader. What happens to ethics and culture when production is the priority? Imagine if, instead, our primary goal was to understand others and help them get that which will improve their life's significance . . . . Our intention is not to sell it but to share it. That is being a STARfish?."
If you put the insights in this book into practice, you will love what you do as a Wellness Advocate, and?unquestionably?you will become successful and significant. But the greatest payoff is this: you will be changed. You will discover the path to financial freedom lies not in selling but in sharing, and that living your dream begins when you start helping other people live theirs. You will trade the mindset of a SELLfish? for the lifestyle of a STARfish??and for you and many, many others, that transformation will have an impact beyond anything you can imagine.
The road to success is mapped out for you clearly in these pages. It's no secret?not anymore. What you're about to discover:
- • The vital link between action and purpose.
- • How to "control the controllables."
- • How you can remove the pressure so that people love buying from you.
- • The all-important Share Cycle? and how to master its 10 indispensable steps.
- • Proven, no-pressure ways to defuse customer challenges.
- Much more.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Publication: 2017, 2nd Edition.
Dimensions: 6" x 9" x ¼".
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Neal Anderson is a husband, father, inspirational speaker, direct-selling expert, and performance coach whose clients have included everyone from a 2-time Super Bowl champion to hundreds of top-ranking network marketing professionals and sales producers across the country. Neal earned his undergraduate degree from Indiana University and received a law degree from Vermont Law School. Neal and his wife, Erin, are in the top 1% in their company and live in North Carolina with their 3 enthusiastic boys.
- Chapter 1: Shattering the Stereotype
- Chapter 2: From Buckets to Pipelines: Building a Better Way
- Chapter 3: Being the STARfish™
- Chapter 4: Principle 1—Define Your Vision
- Chapter 5: Principle 2—Value Your Time
- Chapter 6: Principle 3—Controlling the Controllables
- Chapter 7: Principle 4&mdsh;Learn How People Buy
- Chapter 8: Principle 5—Master the Sales Fundamentals
- The Sales Cycle
- Chapter 9: Principle 6: Resolve Customer Challenges
- Epilogue: Becoming the STARfish™
- Appendix: STARfish™ vs SELLfish™
- Books to Read