First Aid Kit and Usage Card: "Oils to the Rescue"
The nylon bag contains basic first aid supplies and has more room for the essential oils and related accessories that you provide separately.
Personalize your own natural first aid kit! "Oils to the Rescue" provides the basic supplies you need for common emergencies: shock, difficulty breathing, cuts and scrapes, bruises, muscle cramping, poison ivy, rashes, sprains, and more. The case has 2 zipper compartments that hold all the kit's original contents.
The case's extra pockets let you cater the kit to your own needs! The 4 large pockets carry any other essentials you might want to add—like nasal sprays, sunscreen and lotion tottles, and hand sanitizer. The 6 small pockets hold 15 ml essential oil vials.
The "Oils to the Rescue" First Aid Usage Card explains which essential oils to use during common emergencies. The front of the card lists oils for burns, cuts and scrapes, insect bites and stings, sprains and splinters, and more. The back of the card recommends application methods and dosage amounts for adults and children. Store this card inside your kit for ready reference.
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Quantity: (Essential oils and additional items pictured are not included.)
- • 1 "Oils to the Rescue" case with adjustable shoulder strap.
- • 1 "Oils to the Rescue" First Aid Usage Card
- • 10 Sterile gauze pads (3" x 3", 12-ply).
- • 1 Roll of medical tape (10 yd.).
- • 1 Elastic bandage with hook-and-loop strap.
- • 2 Gauze rolls (2" wide, 4 yd.).
- • 1 Gauze roll (3" wide, 4 yd.).
- • 10 Fabric bandages.
- • 1 Stainless steel scissors.
- • 1 Stainless steel tweezers.
- • 3 Cotton-tip applicators (6").