This large white plastic pump is the perfect dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. The pump is also conveniently equipped with a twist down lock for storage or travel. Stem may be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle as needed.
Size: Fits our 8 oz., 16 oz., and 32 oz. glass bottles, and similar bottles that have a 28-400 neck size.
What is Included? This item is sold individually and includes 1 large white pump (Bottle not included).
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and pump with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on the pump to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.