The Rollerball™ Wellness Make &Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start when planning a basic, introductory class. This kit will interest those both new and experienced oil users. The roll-on blends are inexpensive to make, easy to apply, and simple to use.
The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host the workshop and create the blends. Makes 10 complete kits. You could also give away a free roll-on blend to new attendees or charge a flat fee for each blend or a full kit (10 roll-on blends, 1 spray, and additional materials).
The 10 roll-on blends:
Belly, Black & Blue, Breathe Easy, Focus,
Immune Boost, Muscle, Open Airways, Seasonal, Skin
Soothe, Sleepy Time
—plus a bonus Hand Spray. Our Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case holds 10 roll-on vials perfectly!
Note: While the kit's labels are designed for 10 ml roller bottles (unless otherwise noted), the kit recommends making a half (5 ml) trial size during the workshop. You can still use the 10 ml roller bottles during your workshop and fill them half way, allowing people to try out the blend.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- 20 Postcard Invitations.
- 10 Recipe Sheets.
- 10 Waterproof Rollerball™ Label Sets.
- 2 Giveaway Sheets of moisture-proof labels (5 each roll-on/4 spray total).
- Workshop Tips sheet.
Additional Items (not included):
- Essential oils needed for all the blends—bergamot,
cardamom, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, coriander, cypress, eucalyptus,
fennel, frankincense, ginger, lavender, lemon, lime, melaleuca, orange,
oregano, peppermint, and rosemary.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops), Clear Glass Roll-on Vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (½ oz; approx. 300 drops) Spray Bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels
- Dispensing tools—glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels (optional, but helpful).
- Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case (optional).