The Rollerball™ "Kids" Make & Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start when planning a class that focuses on keeping your kids happy and healthy. It addresses topics such as protecting from seasonal elements, soothing occasional skin irritations, helping immune function, supporting breathing and digestion, improving focus, and much more.
The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials to host the workshop for 10 people and create the different blends:
Healthy Kiddo, Soothe and Ease, Cool Kiddo, Sweet Dreams, Growing Kiddo, Happy Kiddo, Happy Belly, Homework Helper, Happy Nose, and Happy Ears.—plus a bonus Bug Off Spray.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free 2 oz. spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for each blend or for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our
Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete set of 10 roll-ons perfectly!
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make trial size samples (5 ml) during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- 20 Postcard Invitations
- 10 Waterproof Label Sets
- 10 Recipe Sheets
- 1 Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 Giveaway Sheets of moisture-proof labels (5 each roll-on/4 spray total).
Additional Items (not included):
- Essential oils needed for all the blends-basil, black
pepper, cardamom, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, grapefruit, lavender,
lemon, lemongrass, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, orange, patchouli,
peppermint, Roman Chamomile, rosemary and thyme
- Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops), Clear Glass Roll-on Vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (½ oz; approx. 300 drops) Spray Bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels
- Dispensing tools—glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels (optional, but helpful).
- Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case (optional).