Mini Holiday Spritzer
These classy spritzers are simple and inexpensive to create, and they make great gifts for friends and neighbors.
- 3 ml Silver Spray Bottle: These elegant spray bottles are a super way to share small samples of perfumes, air fresheners, or natural spritzers!
: These can help disperse your essential oils throughout the mixture. You will need one small pinch for each spritzer.
- Distilled Water: You will need about 1/2 tsp. for each spritzer.
Essential Oils: Choose your favorite holiday oil or blend! You will need about 5 drops of oil for each spritzer.
Place a small pinch of Epsom salts in the bottom of the glass bottle of the 3 ml Silver Spray Bottle.
- Add about 5 drops of your desired essential oil or blend. Allow the oils to meld with the salt for a couple of minutes.
- Fill the glass bottle with distilled water until it reaches a little below the top. Screw the spray top on the bottle, and shake thoroughly. Reassemble the rest of the Silver Spray Bottle.
- To use, shake the spray bottle, and spritz the aromatic mixture into the air or onto curtains or linens to infuse the aroma of your holiday oil or blend into the air!
- Add a gift tag to each spritzer, identifying the ingredients and giving instructions on how to use the spritzer. You may also want to include a phone number or email address they can contact you at to learn more about other essential oils and blends.