This combination of ancient wisdom and new science is the definitive introduction to health care for modern times. The standard reference book on energetic healing,
Vibrational Medicine has gained widespread acceptance by schools and health care institutions nationwide as the textbook of choice for the study of alternative medicine.
Trained in a variety of alternative therapies as well as conventional Western medicine, Richard Gerber, MD, provides an encyclopedic treatment of energetic healing—covering subtle-energy fields, acupuncture, Bach flower remedies, homeopathy, radionics, crystal healing, electrotherapy, radiology, chakras, meditation, and psychic healing. He explains current theories about how various energy therapies work and offers readers new insights into the physical and spiritual perspectives of health and disease.
"Dr. Richard Gerber has provided a valuable step in thinking about the higher reaches of human beings beyond mechanics to the domain of mind and spirit, and shows how these issues will become crucial factors in the medicine of the future."—Larry Dossey, MD, author of
"A landmark book, written with profound understanding, but in simple and readable language."—
"This book is at the cutting edge of the whole health movement."—
"A veritable encyclopedia of new and old healing practices in which concepts of energy form the basis for diagnosis and/or treatment...[It] provides enough solid evidence and provocative insights to be of interest to both advocates and skeptics of unconventional medicine."—
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Size: 6" x 9".
Richard Gerber, MD, received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit. He is highly respected for his 25 years of progressive research into alternative methods of diagnosis and healing. He practices internal medicine near his home in Livonia, Michigan.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Foreword by William A. Tiller, PhD
- Introduction by Gabriel Cousens, MD
- Preface to the Third Edition
- Chapter I. Of Holograms, Energy & Vibrational Medicine: An Einsteinian View of Living Systems
- Chapter II. Newtonian v. Einsteinian Medicine: Historical perspectives on the Art & Science of Healing
- Chapter III. the Earliest Beginnings of Medical Energetic Approaches: The Birth of Vibrational Medicine
- Chapter IV. Frequency Domains & the Subtle Planes of Matter: An Introduction to Human Multidimensional Anatomy
- Chapter V. Subtle-Energy Systems & Their Relevance to Ancient Approaches toward Healing
- Chapter VI. New Windows on the Unseen World: The Development of Subtle Energetic Technologies
- Chapter VII. The Evolution of Vibrational Medicine: Learning to Heal with the Wisdom of Nature
- Chapter VIII. The Phenomenon of Psychic Healing: Exploring the Evidence for an Undiscovered Human Potential
- Chapter IX. Crystals & the Human Subtle Energetic System: The Rediscovery of an Ancient Healing Art
- Chapter X. The Interconnecting Web of Life: Our Relationship with the Chakras
- Chapter XI. Holistic Healing & Paradigm Shifts: The Emergence of Medicine for the New Age
- Chapter XII. Personal & Planetary Evolution: Vibrational Healing & Its Implications for an Evolving Humanity
- Chapter XIII. Recent Developments in Vibrational Medicine
- Appendix: The Tiller-Einstein Model of Positive-Negative Space/Time
- Recommended Reading
- Resource Guide
- List of Diagrams
- About the Author