Karol Truman has brought together in one book,
Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, the best of the best on emotional healing. She not only tells you why you feel the way you feel, but how these feelings all started. She then goes on to tell you how to easily transform these undesirable feelings so that they no longer hinder your growth. What a gift!
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Size: 6" x 9".
Karol K. Truman is a practicing therapist, instructor, and counselor who specializes in reaching core emotional issues and resolving them painlessly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: The Language of Feelings
- Chapter 2: Energy Vibrations
- Chapter 3: Where Feelings Begin
- Chapter 4: How Feelings Impact Our Lives
- Chapter 5: The Importance of Becoming Single Minded
- Chapter 6: Erasing Illusions
- Chapter 7: Let's Get Started
- Chapter 8: The Major Feelings
- Chapter 9: It Just "Is"
- Chapter 10: Early Upbringing
- Chapter 11: Becoming Accountable
- Chapter 12: Getting Along With Others
- Chapter 13: When Feelings Remain Unresolved
- Chapter 14: Discharge Your Stress
- Chapter 15: Eliminating Stressors
- Chapter 16: Enjoy the "Now"
- Chapter 17: List of Feelings
- Chapter 18: A Personal Experience and Probable Feelings Causing Ill-ness
- Chapter 19: Self-Fulfilling Prophecies
- Chapter 20: A More Harmonious Be-ing
- Chapter 21: Freeing The Soul