This powerful title carries an important message that can benefit everyone with one simple principle: alkalize!
The world is facing the largest health crisis in recorded history. Comprehensive research and clinical findings indicate that illness and disease are directly linked to over-acidity in the body systems. The polluted air we breathe and the chemicals in food and water are just part of the problem. Stress on all levels—physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual—causes the body to overproduce acid wastes, upsetting a delicate alkaline/acid balance.
By following the guidelines in this book, you can evaluate your alkaline/acid situation, determine a course of correction, and achieve a high level of vitality and strength.
- Clear definitions of alkaline and acid.
- What causes tissue acid wastes.
- Why hydrochloric acid is good for you and other acids are not.
- The alkaline needs of glands and organs.
- The truth about contagious diseases.
- How to prevent acid-related maladies that accelerate aging.
- Choose foods that create alkalinity.
- Prepare alkaline-forming meals using a 21-day meal planner
- Take nutritional supplements for proper alkaline/acid balance.
- Use super foods for building alkalinity.
- Neutralize any type of stress.
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Size: 5˝" x 8˝".
Theodore A. Baroody, DC, ND, PhD, Dipl Acu, was born in Sanford, North Carolina, in 1950. He received his bachelor's degree in psychology and his master's degree in educational counseling from Western Carolina University in 1974 and 1978, respectively. He received his DC degree from Life Chiropractic college of Marietta, Georgia, in 1981.
Dr. Baroody further studied in Beirut, Lebanon, and at Colombo Americano, Columbia. He then traveled extensively in Europe and Asia to gather information on the healing arts. After years of clinical research in his practice, he completed an ND from Clayton School of Naturopathy in 1991 and received his PhD in Nutrition from American Holistic College. Dr. Baroody is a Certified Nutritional Consultant (CNC), a professional member of the American Association of Nutritional Consultants, and a diplomate in acupuncture.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Part I: The Chemistry of Alkaline-Acid
- Chapter 1: What Exactly is Alkaline-Acid?
- Chapter 2: The Great Alkaline Reserve
- Chapter 3: Alkaline Needs of Glands and Organs
- Chapter 4: The Incredible Vagus Nerve
- Chapter 5: Hydrochloric Acid - Alkaline Ace
- Chapter 6: Over-alkalinity: Fact or Fiction?
- Chapter 7: The Alkaline/Acid Adjustment Scale
- Part II: Dietary Factors of Alkaline-Acid
- Chapter 8: Foods and their Alkaline-Acid Values
- Chapter 9: Alkaline-Acid Dietary Recommendations
- Chapter 10: The Alkaline Way of Menu Planning
- Chapter 11: Alkaline Supplements and Super-Foods
- Chapter 12: Healing: an Alkaline Process
- Chapter 13: The Superior Diet
- Chapter 14: Water: Healing Elixir or Deadly Poison
- Chapter 15: Our Soiled Soil
- Chapter 16: The Whole Truth About Almond Butter Cookies
- Part III: The Physical Factors of Alkaline
- Chapter 17: Twists and Turns of Exercise
- Chapter 19: The Acid Truth of Contagion
- Chapter 20: Sunlight, Moonlight and Alkalinity
- Chapter 21: Alkaline Alternatives to Jetlag
- Chapter 22: The Unsquelchable Alkaline Healing Systems
- Chapter 23: Biochemical Effects of Bodywork
- Chapter 24: Facts About our Acid Heritage
- Part IV: The Psychological Factors of Alkaline-Acid
- Chapter 25: What You Can Really Do About Stress
- Chapter 26: Holding One Point
- Chapter 27: Acid Consequences of Mind-Altering Drugs
- Chapter 28: Music - Alkaline Acid?
- Chapter 29: The Chemistry of Careers
- Chapter 30: Color Me Healthy
- Part V: The Spiritual Factors of Alkaline-Acid
- Chapter 31: The Alkaline-Forming State of Being
- Chapter 32: Prayer: The Alkaline-Forming Sacrament
- Chapter 3: Youthening
- Table 1 - Acid Symptom Checklist
- Table 2 - Hiatal Hernia Checklist
- Table 3 - Nutrition Companies
- Table 4 - Sucrose % or Brix Readings
- Table 5 - Recipes
- Table 6 - Resource Companies