The "Aroma Inhalers" Make & Take Workshop Kit is a super starting point for a successful class. The inhaler blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils—they are simple to make and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 12 aroma inhaler blends. Blends for the body:
Clear Airways, Immunity Booster, Motion Ease, and Seasonal Soothe. Blends for the mind: Keep Calm, Morning Sunshine, Open Mind, and Restful Night. Blends for the soul: Be Brave, Deep Thought, Inspire Me, and Let Go.
You can approach the workshop in different ways. You might give away a free nasal inhaler to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils,
nasal inhaler tubes, and recipes).
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof labels (4 of each recipe).
- 10 Complete sets of 12 moisture-proof labels (120 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes—basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, clary sage, coriander, eucalyptus, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, lavender, lemon, lime, melaleuca, marjoram, orange, peppermint, rosemary, sandalwood, spearmint, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil.
- Nasal inhalers.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).