Misting Spray Top: 2, 4, 8 oz. Plastic Bottles and 4 oz. Blue Glass Bottle; 24-410 Neck Size
This pump-style top creates a fine mist and comes with a clear acrylic hood for travel and storage. The stem may be trimmed with scissors to fit your bottle. Fits our 2 oz., 4 oz., and 8 oz. plastic bottles; 4 oz. blue glass bottles; and other bottles with a 24-400 or 24-410 neck.
This pump-style top creates a fine mist and comes with a clear acrylic hood for travel and storage. The stem may be trimmed with scissors to fit your bottle.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, this spray top is not guaranteed when used with essential oils.
Quantity: 1 spray top with acrylic hood.
Neck: 24-400 or 24-410 neck. (Click to view other glass bottles and tops with this same neck size or Click here to view plastic bottles and tops with this same neck size .)
- • If using essential oils with this spray top, it is best to dilute them with carrier oil or with water and epsom salt. Sprinkle epsom salt into the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oil. Give the epsom salt a few moments to absorb the oils; then fill the remaining space with water. Epsom salt helps disperse the oil evenly throughout the water, preventing it from floating to the top.
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that both are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- • Cut the tube on the spray top to 1/16" above the bottom of bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- • Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- • If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to come through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, clear water to rinse out. Remove tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.