8 oz. Bottle: Clear Plastic with Foaming Pump
This foaming pump bottle is an ingenious way to make your liquid soap go further! Simply pour a small amount of soap in this bottle, fill the rest with water, and use the unique pump to dispense rich, luxurious foam! This stylish pump makes a classy edition to any kitchen or bathroom, and it is a fun way to get kids to wash their hands!
Quantity: 1 clear plastic bottle and 1 natural plastic foaming pump.
Volume: 8 fl. oz.—1 c., or ~235 ml.
Size: 3" x 7".
- Cover the bottom of the bottle (⅛" to ¼") with liquid soap.
- Fill remaining space with water. (To avoid foaming while filling, slowly run water along the insides of the bottle.)
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If that doesn't work, you may be using too much soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For more information about our plastic containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.
You will love washing your face with this Honey Orange Foaming Face Wash! Not only does it smell yummy, but it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
You’ll love the smell and feel of your face after using this face wash!