50 ml Bottle: Clear Plastic with White Foaming Pump
This small foaming pump is suitable for samples or for travel. Fits easily in purse, briefcase, or bag, and the acrylic hood prevents accidental discharge.
Quantity: 1 clear plastic bottle and 1 white plastic foaming pump.
Volume: 50 ml—or 1.7 fl. oz.
Size: 1¼" x 5".
- Cover the bottom of the bottle (⅛" to ¼") with liquid soap.
- Fill remaining space with water. (To avoid foaming while filling, slowly run water along the insides of the bottle.)
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If that doesn't work, you may be using too much soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For more information about our plastic containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.
You will love washing your face with this Honey Orange Foaming Face Wash! Not only does it smell yummy, but it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
You’ll love the smell and feel of your face after using this face wash!