5/8 dram Sample Vial: Amber Glass with Orifice Reducer and Black Cap (12 Count)
- Buy 6 for $3.89 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $3.67 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $3.46 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for $3.24 each and save 25%
These small glass vials are perfect for samples of essential oils and blends or for travel. Each holds 25–40 drops, depending on oil thickness.
These small vials work well for sharing samples with friends. They are also the perfect size for travel kits or first aid kits!
Quantity: 12 vials with orifice reducers and black caps. (Note: Buy in 144-count and 495-count packs to save big!)
Volume: ⅝ dram, or 25–40 drops, depending on oil thickness. (Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 13-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
Size: ⅝" x 1½" (with cap).
- • You can transfer oil from another bottle by using a plastic syringe or glass dropper. After the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the hole and press until fully inserted.
- • Better yet, our 45-drop pipette works extremely well for filling (and refilling) these sample vials because the tip can fit through the orifice reducer, allowing you to put oil in after inserting the orifice reducer. This reduces mess and waste.
- • Once the oil is in and the cap is on your samples, you may want to place rectangle labels in 12-count strips or 24-count sheets on the vials. For professional-looking samples with information cards, you can purchase our Premium Essential Oil Sample Cards.
Video: Why an Orifice Reducer is Important
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or