4 ml Roll-on Vial: Clear Square Glass with Metal Roller and Matte Gold Cap (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $6.70 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $6.32 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $5.95 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $5.58 each and save 25%
A smoother way to apply roll-on samples of blends and massage oils.
This glass vial is a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! (The vials work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Quantity: 6 glass roll-on vials with stainless steel roller ball inserts and matte gold caps.
Volume: ~4 ml, or 1 t. (Size Comparison Chart)
Size: ¾" x 4¼".
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles.You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press down firmly until securely connected, trying not to push directly on the roller ball itself. (Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.) For greater ease, use one of our plastic or metal essential oil keys.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in and the roller is inserted, you may want to label the vial. Be sure to wipe off any excess oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase a variety of preprinted and blank labels.
Try this roll-on blend—you'll be happy you did!
This nighttime face oil will help your skin look and feel so much smoother!
Required essential oil dilution depends on various factors. Consult this blog post for general recommendations and useful tips.