This portable plastic bottle stores and dispense your own nasal sprays. The pump-style top squirts a fine mist into the nostrils. Blue PET plastic protects sensitive oils from excessive light.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Quantity: 1 blue oval plastic bottle with white nasal spray top and clear acrylic hood.
Volume: 2 fl. oz.—¼ c., or 60 ml.
Neck: 20-410. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that both are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to 1/16" above the bottom of bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- Once all the oil is in, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to come through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, clear water to rinse out. Remove tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
For more information about our plastic containers and their safety with essential oils,