2 ml Vial: Purple Glass with Dropper Cap (12 Count)
- Buy 6 for $8.42 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $7.96 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $7.49 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for $7.02 each and save 25%
Carefully control amounts when diluting, mixing, and dispensing blends and massage oils.
This little glass vial is convenient for making blends, diluting an essential oil for children, and sharing samples. The color protects contents from damaging UV light, while the glass dropper allows you to control how much oil you are applying or adding to a blend. Also makes filling capsules a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.
Quantity: 12 dropper bottles with dropper caps.
Volume: 2 ml., or ~ ⅝ dram. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 13-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- To use the dropper, simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase blank labels to customize and print yourself or preprinted rectangle labels and circle labels.