2 ml Roll-on Vial: Amber Glass with Metal Roller and Black Cap (12 Count)
- Buy 6 for $7.45 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $7.04 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $6.62 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for $6.21 each and save 25%
Sample roll-on vials are a handy way to share and apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils directly to the skin—simply smooth on as needed! The amber glass color helps protect contents from damaging UV light.
Sample roll-on vials are a handy way to share and apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils directly to the skin—simply smooth on as needed! (These vials work best when essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.) The amber glass color helps protect the contents from damaging UV rays.
Quantity: 6 glass vials with metal roller ball inserts and black caps. (Buy in bulk and save!)
Volume: 2 ml, or ~⅝ dram.
Size: ½" x 1⅜".
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles.You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press down firmly until securely connected, trying not to push directly on the roller ball itself. (Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.) For greater ease, use one of our plastic or metal essential oil keys.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.) You can purchase preprinted or blank circle labels.
Try this roll-on blend—you'll be happy you did!
This nighttime face oil will help your skin look and feel so much smoother!
Required essential oil dilution depends on various factors. Consult this blog post for general recommendations and useful tips.