15 ml Vial: Amber Glass with Black Euro-style Cap and Orifice Reducer (6 Count)
- Buy 12 for $4.60 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for $4.33 each and save 15%
This standard glass vial is perfect for storing and using essential oils and blends. The amber color helps protect the contents from UV light. Comes with a built-in orifice reducer to help control the amount of oil you dispense.
This glass vial safely stores and dispenses any essential oil or blend. The cobalt color provides protection from damaging UV rays, while the black cap seals tightly to limit the oxidizing effects of air. The Euro-style cap comes with the orifice reducer inside— it will pop into the vial as the top is put on.
Note: Caps may vary slightly in style, and orifice reducers may vary in height per package.
Quantity: 6 glass vials with 6 Euro-style caps (combined with orifice reducers).
Volume: 15 ml—1 Tbsp., or ½ fl. oz.(Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- • After the oil is in the vial, twist on the Euro-cap clockwise. You should hear a little pop before it is completely tightened, indicating that the orifice reducer has been released into the opening of the bottle, ready for use.
- • The cap is also equipped with a seal that will break when opened (similar to that on a disposable water bottle).
- • Once all the oil is in and the cap is on, you may want to label the vial. You can purchase many different styles of preprinted labels to identify your oils.